Matilda Goad & Co. Tufted Plaid Rug
Click here to purchase Tufted Rug
*This is an affiliate link. I may receive a commission for purchases made through this link.*
Designed by Matilda Goad & Co. for Anthropologie, this playful floor covering features a delightful plaid pattern and an eye-catching scalloped border.
Not sure which rug to choose? Read our guide to find the perfect fit for your space.
- Exclusively for Anthropologie
- Tufted wool; cotton backing
- Using a tufting tool, yarn is passed through a frame-stitched fabric backing on which a pattern has been drawn
- Suitable for high-traffic areas
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slippage and protect your floor
- Rotate periodically for even wear
- Shedding is a normal process that occurs with natural fiber rugs; it should subside after 6-8 weeks with regular vacuuming
- To avoid damage, vacuum with the beater bar off, using a high-pile setting
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth
- Professionally clean for best results
- Rug swatch is available
- Rug thickness: 0.31"
Matilda Goad & Co.
The launch of Matilda Goad & Co.'s signature scalloped styles in 2016 set the tone for her playfully romantic home aesthetic – a balance between colorful and classic that calls to mind the Art Deco days of the '20s and '30s. From glassware to pillows, furniture to rugs, each and every style will enliven your space.